Monday, April 12, 2010

Usfan on Thursday

So I got my US Visa approved last April 10 and my titos here in Jeddah decided to go to Usfan. Well basically it's suppose to be in sheraton where it really IS a resort. But in Usfan it's like a big house where there is a big pool. It's more likely a rest house. So it's gonna be on Thursday and I don't know if I'm gonna be excited or what. :)) I just feel like I'm just visiting someone's house and it's done. But nooooo! It's vacation! It's summer! I am supposed to be really excited and looking forward for it but what? Argh.

My summer is really weird. I don't know why, but I don't feel the presence of summer. xD

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla, this is your Kuya Juan in Dallas. Thanks for giving me the news directly through our Youtube account. I am so happy to feel part of this journey. Promise me you'll give me a call when you get here so that I can congratulate you for reaching yet another stage in the conquest of your dream. Keep on keepin' on girl! KIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kuya juan: It's always my pleasure to keep in touch with you. :D And yes kuya, I will give you a ring when I arrive in the US. :D Thank you Kuya Juan for always supporting me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.