Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Night's Guesting

So last night was my guesting in a birthday party that was held on a yacht. Whew it was my first time to ride a yacht and it was a really good experience. :)

We were expecting my tito to fetch us here at 8pm but then he came at 10. xD I slept and woke up at 5pm and got ready and knew that tito will come at 10 instead of 8. So I just spent the remaining 2 hours chatting with my friends.

Later, tito came and we went straight to the port. We left the shore at 11pm and the party was over at 2am in the morning. And I can't believe I will sing so many songs. But it was worth it because it was fun. :) *well, talk about my fee* :)) Anyway, I came home at 3am and slept at 4. HAHA It's really weird to sleep very late, oh I mean, very EARLY. :)) And I woke up just now. :))

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.