Friday, April 16, 2010

Boring Summer

And now..I'm BORED. There's nothing else to do than to wake up in the morning, use the bathroom, and get the internet addiction rolling. I don't know, but my ideal summer is no way near this. I want to go to the beach and spend time with friends. Sticking my face on my laptop monitor isn't fun anymore, chatting with my friends makes me want to see them everyday, and watching videos on YouTube is getting really boring.

Oh I really hope I find something better to do than repeating the same routine everyday. It's making my life sick. I was planning to set a schedule for my band rehearsal but my parents wont allow me to go anywhere right now maybe because we still have problems regarding our US Visa. My co-band members miss me so badly! I wanna see them oh please.

Yesterday, I found a way to bust this boredom. I finally found the website for Blogspot's templates. :)) And yes, that is why I have a new blogspot skin. CHEERS FOR ME. :D After 3 long years of not looking at any codes, the day has come for me to look back at it. :))

I'm making every post that I make as short as possible so that I wont bore my readers, well, if I even have some. :)) So that's it. There's nothing much happening for today. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.