Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Etude House: Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist Review

Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist


You guys may notice how dark and puffy my eye bags are. It's the result of stress and staying up late. I'm not sure if I have insomnia or whatever, but ever since I was a child, I already have these dark circles. I just don't know how to get rid of them.

So I bought this Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist. It's in a stick form, making it easier to apply. Just pop out the cap and sweep it under your eyes. You can also apply it on your lids. I use this after I cleaned my face with Skin Malgeum. After a few minutes of applying it, it feels a little warm around the area where I put it but then it gets better. 

The Eye's Cream in Vanilla Moist only works your puffy eye bags, according to the sales ladies in Etude. It lessens the puffiness, they said. Looking at the mirror now, I don't see changes in my eye bags yet, but of course, I've been using it for two weeks and I should not expect instant result. 

Also, there's another one of Eye's Cream, and it's Peppermint I think? It lightens your dark circles. I was going to buy it, but then I realized I have allergies for mints. Using that might kill me. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. hey.. i also had the same problem with my eyebags ever since i was a kid..just wanna ask if youre still using this? is it effective?
    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped using this months ago because I usually put it on in the morning before I apply make up for school. But it takes a lot of time before it dries up and I was often late so I stopped using it. :(

      Delete

Leave some love.