Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vacation in the Philippines


HEYYY GUYS. I'm sorry for not updating so soon after my vacation in the Philippines. Let me make it up to you!

So the picture over there ^ would be me and my long time gay best friend, Louie. We were friends since 3rd Grade and we met again after staying for 3 years here in Jeddah. WHEW Boy that was fun, seeing your long time friend after a while.

We left Jeddah last April 26 and arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport the next day. We had a stop over in Riyadh for 2 hours by the way. My aunt and her son, basically my cousin, went to fetch us from the airport. When we came to our house in Pasig City, I noticed that the place was quite different from I thought it looked like 3 years ago. But of course, time passes and things change inevitably so yeah, I got the hang of it.

I also noticed that in the Philippines, there occurs, according to me, the scarcity of space. I'm not stereotyping like "If it's the Philippines, then it should be snug-ish" or something of that sort. We live in Rosario, so it's the type of place where you can hear the noisy streets, noisy people outdoors, noisy Jeepneys and trycicles and all kinds of noises all day long. ALL. DAY. LONG. It's a miracle if by any chance you went there and Pacquiao is in L.A. beating the hell out of the Mexicans. That way, Pasig is quiet and peaceful. LOL. Enough of the blabbering. Here are the photos from my vacation. :)


My cousins (left to right) Ched, Makong, Jastine, Ian, my sister Pam (at the back), my cousin Joshua, Abby and Mariel.


And while waiting outside Club Manila East..





Then after 34534875237423985093485034 years, we got inside at last. What do you expect the first thing we did? CHANGE INTO SWIMSUITS! YAY. And then we jumped to the nearest pool we can spot. LOL.




It was really fun. No words to describe it. Spending your time with your family along with your bestest friend, my life is complete. I love them all and I wouldn't change a thing.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA ! Hi ~ Karla ! :D Cai2x 'to !haha ~ ayan huh ~ nag-comment n q~ sge gawa k p ng mraming blogs ~ ;) ang sarap basahin ng mga blogs mo e ~ ;) Keep up the good work ~ miss you ;) <3 :))) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL KA CAIRIAH! Ayos ang comment ah =)) miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.