Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Dream

I just woke up from a very strange dream. You see, I have this friend who died last April 7. His name is Jr. He is one of my lower-class men and has been close to me since then. He died unexpectedly and shocked everyone. He is just 13 years old. :| So here's my dream.

I went to my school service to go home and it was 5 o'clock PM. I was with my girlfriends having fun while on the way. In my dream, we live in a very big compound owned by the school. While on the way, I saw my band mates Vince, Sam, Josh, James along with Jr having a band practice without me in the vacant yard. So out of madness, I got out of the school service, didn't went straight home and had a jamming with them. Sam was holding the microphone and the song was Huling El Bimbo by Eraserheads. So as what we've practiced, we're supposed to sing a duet with that song so I intend to look for my own microphone. Vince wasn't playing the guitar and just arranging all the wires of all the guitars. He was holding one mic and I grabbed it from him but then he shouted "No, don't use that! It doesn't sound so well. It's distorted." So I tried using the mic and yes he's right.

I was feeling a bit awkward using the stupid mic but then, Jr went and gave the guitar he is holding to Vince and fixed my mic. After him fixing it, it sounded so damn well and asked me "Better?" and smiled. I replied yes and went on. We finished the song and just realized it's already 6 o'clock and my mom will sue me for going home late. So I bid goodbye to them and ran home.

It's really weird to dream about a person who died and not just a person, but a friend who has been a brother to me. With this dream, I felt what I felt when I knew the news about his death once again, oh how I hate this feeling.

Jr, rest in peace little brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.