Thursday, January 19, 2012

I dreamed about Myungsoo of INFINITE!

See this guy right here? If you haven't heard of him, you must be ignoring KPOP the whole time.


His name is Kim Myungsoo (김명수) and he's from my favorite Korean boy band, INFINITE. I had an epic dream about him last night. I don't know why. I wasn't even thinking about him before I slept. I was actually thinking of INFINITE as a whole.

In my dream, I was walking along a street and he happened to walk beside me. And then we started talking like we've known each other since birth. Yea, pretty weird. What's more weird is that he was speaking Filipino! Although in my dream, I wasn't surprised at all. So we talked and talked until I reached home. I invited him in. Usually, when you have visitors at home, they tend to sit awkwardly, talk awkwardly or even move awkwardly. But Myungsoo wasn't. He was all like, "I'm home" and strode upstairs. I was like, "What in the world.." And then I remembered my room was a huge mess. I ran upstairs, only to find him digging under my laundry, looking for his left sock, and he's already in PJs. He was like, "Have you seen my left sock? I put it here last night," pointing at my mountain of laundry. I wore a really shocked face, and said, "Last night?! I just met you today!" And he was like, "Don't be silly. Look for my sock or you die," and gave me a tap on the head as he left my room.

He went downstairs, and I came to my senses. Was that Myungsoo I met? Mother of God, I have to take a picture with him. I called from upstairs and said, "Can we take a picture later?" Myungsoo shouted back, "Okay. After you find my sock." And I woke up.

Guess what I did after waking up? I looked for a sock in the laundry. EPIC. But there wasn't any, which was really lame. If there was a sock in there, I could have gone crazy.

4 comments:

  1. lol i'd like to have a dream like that too ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg ._. I had a dream too ; v ; he fell on top of me *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is my Favorite member from 'Infinite' I really love him alot..<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really lucky...Myungsoo is my favorite member from 'Infinite'.....I love him alot..<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.