Tuesday, April 13, 2010

US Visa: DENIED

I just received my passport from FedEx and I was so excited to open it. But something bad has came. I WAS DENIED. I still can't believe it, although I already accepted it. I still remember when we were interviewed. I heard it clearly when the consul told me "Congratulations! Good Luck in America. You will receive your passport WITH your Visa after 1 week." after the interview. So I already assumed that I was approved. I posted it everywhere! I was so happy. But what's happening? I thought I was already approved? What's with this stupid deny paper I'm holding?! What the hell is happening!

And because of that, I won't be able to join WCOPA this July anymore. This is so insane! I was REALLY hoping I can join, and I didn't expected that I will be denied this much! URGH. This month is so not cool. May, please come fast. :'(

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way for you to return to the US Embassy and request a review for fear of a misunderstanding. It is quite cruel to say you are approved and then to deny you entry to the USA. There has got to be a supervisor there you can request to talk to to voice your concern respectfully. I will be contacting a friend in the litigation field to see what she says regarding your situation. I will follow up with you. Please apologize for me to your mother that I missed her repeated calls. I was sleeping..lol...I wake up around 1pm US time given my schedule. Have her call me around 7pm Central Standard USA time please. Take care Kar... Don't loose hope yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kua juan: KUYA! I am very much thankful to have met you! Thank you so much for all your advices. And yes, my mother told me she was calling you but it's all right kua Juan. :D I really thought everything is over, but I'm happy there's still a chance. Thanks again kuya Juan! And if ever my visa is already approved, I will surely do my best in the WCOPA. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.