Tuesday, April 27, 2010

iPhone

Currently wanting this iPhone to replace my old phone. ;; Before I actually came here in Jeddah, I really really really wanted this. But time passed by and I wasn't able to produce enough money to buy this because I wasn't really that known to be invited as a guest singer in parties that have the budget to pay me. Well, my current phone is LG Ice Cream phone which I bought with my own earnings when I won in Himig ng Kalayan 2009. I received 2000SR and used it to buy my own Casio Organ, Casio Scientific Calculator, Sony mp4 and yes, my LG Phone. My phone costs 700SR and was too cheap for it's design. Now it's getting old and I'm quite getting bored with it and I wanted to try a new one. :) YES! I'm talking about the iPhone Apple alright?

I ask mom if she can buy me one and yet she's black mailing me. :)) When she want me to do something for her that she know I don't wanna do, she'll say "I won't buy you an iPhone." So for short, the iPhone is becoming my motivation to do things I'm too lazy to do. And my mom has to assure me that she's serious about buying me one and not just like "In the name of iPhone, do this for me." :)) If she'll not buy me then she shouldn't even mention the word iPhone in this house. :)) Well, just kidding. But I really really wanted this, at least before the new school year starts. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.