Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jeddah Pop Icon 2010

Last night was a blast! It turned out really good and the contestants were really awesome. And if I were the judge, I wouldn't be able to choose who will win. There were like 16 contenders while last year there was only 7 of us. :)) But it was really worth the night.

And as the Jeddah Pop Icon 2009, I was the guest singer. I opened the show with a short spiel and before the show ended, I sang Note to God. Supposedly, I should have sang Empire State of Mind Part 2 but then there was some technical problems and I just sang Note to God.

The top 4 to represent Jeddah in Riyadh were kuya Jason, kuya Huntlee, kuya Jae Are and kuya Andrei. ALL BOYS. They're so good. I'll watch them in the finals in Riyadh soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.