Friday, April 16, 2010

One of the Coolest day this month :)

I just got home from Ikea and I was so happy. There are a lot of COOL and yet FUNNY things today. :))

First, we went to Memega beside Sony World and bought my very first Skull Candy Earphones! [photos tomorrow :D] It's color is pink and it was unplanned! I never thought my father would buy me too since it's only my sister's plan to buy one. But I took advantage and looked if there's something I like and fortunately my father decided to buy it *well, he has a bonus :))*

Next we went to IKEA! Where good things happen. :)) We bought a new table and some new furnitures. AND! The best part was when we ate in the food court. There was this girl beside our table with a cool blonde hair whom I never thought would look like HAYLEY WILLIAMS! I was so out of my mind that I thought if I can ask her if I can take a picture with her. I was so panicking but then I realized it's not actually Hayley so why bother? :)) It was really funny. :)

Later on, my mother went to buy ice cream for her and my sister. She asked for 2 ice creams that costs 4 riyals each. But then, the guy gave her 6 ice creams I think that costs 1 riyal each. And the funny thing is, me, my sister, and mom ate 2 ice creams at a time! COOL! That was my first time eating and holding 2 ice creams. :)) Oh how I love this day.

PS: I was looking for a plushie and unfortunately I didn't found one. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.