Monday, April 19, 2010

Sherlock Holmes


Now I'm getting addicted again. It gets me excited every time I hear his name. GOODNESS I really love Sherlock Holmes.

I first knew about Holmes when I watched the JDrama Furuhata Chugakusei starring Yamada Ryosuke. He liked Sherlock Holmes in the Drama and got me curious of who Sherlock Holmes is. And the next thing I knew I started reading one of Holmes' series and it's so superb. Now he's one of my favorite fictional characters.

Now I'm watching Phineas and Ferb and Candace and Stacey talks about Sherlock Holmes that made me crave for Holmes' series. I swear I will buy my own copy of the Holmes' books. I seriously want it. ;; PLEAAAAAASE somebody give me a copy. HAHA. Nah, I want to buy it myself. :)

There's this movie by Warner Brothers which is titled Sherlock Holmes. I remember watching it alone and being amazed by how Holmes think. REALLY AMAZING. Like he can think for a half second for all his plans and be able to do it smoothly. Yes, he's a genius. I saw it's trailer online and I did everything I can to have a copy of the movie. And yes, I have this school mate of mine who has a copy and let me borrow it from him. So I got it copied from my laptop and burned a cd which is likely my own copy. :))

I love you, Sherlock Holmes. I wish you were true, and if you were, you would be my private teacher. >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.