Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Skull Candy Earphones

As promised! The photo of my Skull Candy Earphones. Well, I'm not really obsessed with these babies but I really liked it when I bought them already! YAY!

I bought it in Memega last night for 110SR. I was expecting to buy the pink headphones which I really really really like. But I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the next school year to come since I can only save money from my allowance. :))

And yes, these earphones have a good sound quality. It's louder than my Sony Earphones :D It's also iPod/iPhone Compatible! So if I may buy my own iPhone I would probably use this. :>

A carrying case is also included, so no worries. :)

But I really regret that I didn't get to buy the headphones I really like. :| It's out of stock. I should've listened to my friend when he said it's out of stock. :|

But oh well, it's my sister's plan to buy, not mine. xD Now my past earphone, the Sony one, will be used as my laptop's official earphones. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.