Saturday, April 24, 2010

Contest: Organized or Messy Desk - Which is Better?


Okay, first of all, I'm a student and I have a desk at school. I go to school everyday and see my desk very clean ad very nice. For short, it's organized. Because there's like no books and notebooks in it.

At the middle of our school hours, I'm beginning to mess up with my desk and throw an awful lot of books and notebooks inside it that my school bag is almost empty. Honestly, I don't really like being messy but because of laziness I intend to just put it that way. Others were like "What happened to your bag? It's empty." I'll be answering them like "Oh. I left my things in my desk but..oh well."

For me, it's better to be organized than to have a really messy-looking desk. I'm a girl and it's just a big turn off to see a girl's desk quite messy. Even when placing my pen on my desk. I like it when it's placed straight parallel to the side of my desk, than have it placed in a slant manner.

Visit: http://www.office1000.com/contest/Organized-or-Messy-Desk.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.