Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New School Uniform

YAY! Behold! Our new school uniform!

I know that you have seen this uniform in some animes but I'm really freakin' serious that this will be our uniform next school year. So this is what happened.

Since we have our new school name, from Philippine Sunrise International School to Dar Nada Science International school, our school principal also decided to change the girls' uniform. So she announced that she will be accepting uniform suggestions from students as well as from parents. Hearing those, I was too excited that when I got home, I searched for some cute uniforms and I found this. I printed it and slid it in my school bag.

The next day, I placed it on my desk and gave it a more detailed look. It was really relaxing to look at since it is color blue. My Chemistry teacher came and asked what was the picture for. I said it was for the suggestion of the new school uniform. My teacher liked it and grabbed the picture I printed and went straight to the principal's office to show it. Our Principal, fortunately, liked it and confirmed that this will be our school uniform next school year. Cool. That was totally awesome.

The parents' meeting came and parents asked what will be the uniform in the upcoming school year. Our principal proudly called me in front and introduced me as the "one who suggested the new school uniform". It was really awesome. It makes me happy because I have already contributed something to my school, even though it's not my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.