Monday, April 26, 2010

Boring

Haven't blogged for days since I don't have much to talk about. Well maybe I'll tell you about my PTC. :)) I already cashed out the $2.82 I earned for 2 weeks. I hope to receive it by the first week of May. I'll update and blog about it when I received it already. :>

Anyway, another friend of mine has gone to the Philippines just this afternoon. I mean, good for them they're having a vacation and will never get bored for these two months of rest away from books, unlike me. I'm here, totally bored and have nothing to do. I woke up today very early around 6am this morning. I don't know why but I was very hyper. LAWL and by the way, I'm getting pissed off since I'm using a baby shampoo! My hair is so not good. It's not good to use a baby shampoo when you're like..a teenager? I mean oh my GAWD, please buy me some grown-up shampoo :|

Enough of the ranting. Let's get back to my PTC. I'm really excited to receive my first payment. If ever I didn't get paid, I will sue GagaBux. :| And when I said SUE I meant I will never use it anymore. My other account, Neobux, is getting really boring since I only have 4 ads to click a day. I've been using it for a week now and I've only clicked 35 ads so far and earned $0.3450!! REALLY SLOW. But oh well, I don't have any referrals yet so I'll wait. :-w

Okay that's all for now. I'm waiting for something to happen so that I'll have something to talk about in my blog. xD

1 comment:

  1. gagabux is a scam, so keep clicking your neobux dahil yun lang ang legit PTC site para sakin

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.