Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Three Musketeers 3D

So my aunt, cousin and I are planning to see a movie tomorrow but the main problem is we are currently in a war between Real Steel and The Three Musketeers. Basically, the sole reason why I wanted to watch The Three Musketeers is because Logan Lerman is in it. I watched the trailer just a few minutes ago and I think my heart skipped a beat.


See, Logan Lerman is one of the celebrity boys I'm currently having a crush on. I can actually line him up with Devon Bostick (Rodrick Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid) and Skandar Keynes (Edmund Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia). This Logan in The Three Musketeers is not so far from the Logan in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. He is also into a lot of sword fights in this movie, well, at least in the trailer.

Plus, unexpectedly, there's a kissing scene in this movie. I made sure it wasn't Logan, so I tried re-watching the trailer a few more times. But yes, it was Logan with this girl. I'm pretty sure there's a good and valid reason why they kissed.

The bottom line: I have to watch this movie because of Logan, seriously. Either tomorrow, or next week, or next month. As long as I see it in a huge screen of a theatre. His face is just so damn perfect. I also wanna see him in a sword fight once more, after The Lightning Thief, because I'm quite sure that I'm gonna have to wait for a long time before The Sea of Monsters is out.

2 comments:

Leave some love.