Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dance Class at Acts Academy

One day I was casually surfing the net when I happened to google "Dance Classes in the Philippines". I haven't started college yet so I got nothing productive to do. Perhaps a dance class would be a good decision. I've been a KPOP fan for a while now and I'm really fond of the Korean Entertainments' system of producing idols. I like how they train people with potentials before they make them famous. I've also been looking for online auditions for some Korean entertainments but so far, I have no luck. So I decided to just, well, train myself, if no Korean Label can provide training for me.

So yeah, I googled "dance classes in the Philippines" and I got directed to a website with a list of dance studios offering classes in Metro Manila. I stumbled upon different kinds of dance classes like ballet, hip hop, jazz etc. But one studio caught my interest. The Acts Academy. They are offering KPOP and JPOP dance classes! And then I wondered, even the Korean Cultural Center offers one. But then again, the schedule at the KCC is not very convenient since it's in the evening. So I reconsidered the Acts Academy and e-mailed them for inquiries.

After a week, I personally went there, with my aunt and uncle, to enroll. And their studio was pretty neat.


I've never been to a dance studio but I can tell that this is not bad. I also watched a few videos on YouTube of some routines they do in the Academy, and the instructors are good!

Classes will start on the 14th of this month and the line up will be Bubble Pop by Hyun A, I'll Be There by Boyfriend and Tick Tack by U Kiss. I don't actually know the dance steps of these songs but I might as well YouTube them right now, so I won't look stupid on the first day of classes. Haha.

If you are interested, check out their website. :)
http://www.actsacademy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla, good luck on the dance classes! :) This'll really be good for you since you can become a total package na when it comes to entertainment. Singer + dancer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ate! Excited na nga ako. Tomorrow na eh. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.