Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Perfect World on Wattpad.com


I wasn't able to post another blog because I was busy writing my first story on Wattpad! Click on the photo above to read the story. :)

So let me tell you about my first story. It's about a girl who was born with a mutation called "Alexandria's Genesis" or in the myths, they were called the "Spirit People". They don't have facial hairs except for the eyebrows, eyelashes, nose hairs and the hairs on the head. They were called perfect. And the most noticeable feature they have is their violet eyes. Now, in my story, there's a husband and a wife who had a baby with this mutation. They tried their best to hide the secret because the last person who had this mutation existed centuries ago and that they are worried that their daughter will be the center of the news. They wanted her to have a normal life like the normal kids have. I have posted up until Chapter 6 and you guys better check it out! Vote or like or do whatever you want! If you promote it, I love you then! LOL.

If you have a Wattpad account, please be a fan and I'll fan back if your story is interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.