Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Camp Half-Blood RPG

I was looking for an RPG of Camp Half-Blood, since I want my mother, Athena, to claim me already. Haha.

So I found this website, or forum site, that is accepting applications for Demigods, like me. Here's the awesome website:


I've been in a lot of RPG, but nothing like this. I know I'll do a good job since it includes writing. And writing is practicing. It's a good practice for me. And check out my application here. It's interesting since we had to make our OWN story about our character. It's awesome because it's demigod stuffs, and writing. Did I mention I love writing?

I can't wait to get claimed, Gods. And be sure to check the RPG out! Or I'll send you to Tartarus.

2 comments:

  1. Try it ate! And then let me know your character name so I can check it out. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.