Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Etude House: Perfect Brow Kit Review




The Perfect Brow Kit is indeed, the perfect brow kit you will ever get!

My brows are pretty bushy when not groomed, and I don't groom it all the time, so I needed something to shape my brows without looking like a Sasquatch. Before, when my brows weren't groomed, I tend to use Etude's Drawing Eyebrow #03, without realizing that I really looked like I Sasquatch. Of course, with groomed brows, the Drawing Eyebrow works fine.

Now, I still shape and fill my brows (they're already groomed btw), but I don't use the Drawing Eyebrow to school anymore. It's just too obvious I'm wearing make up. To look not so obvious, I bought the Perfect Brow Kit. The lines aren't harsh, you don't even need to brush it anymore. The palette also has three shades: the left one for highlighting, the middle for natural look, and the right one for a little edgier look or even for dimensions. Two brushes are also included, one for the actual filling of brows, and one for fading it out (I don't know what it's called but it looks like the brush for mascara haha).

Here's how the colors look like on skin.



I brushed each of them back and forth for three times. See how it smudges itself?

I prefer the middle one for a really natural look. The highlighter also works great on highlighting different parts of the face and not just the highest point of the brows. I use it on my nose bridge, on my cheeks, and on the inner corners of my eyes. Very useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.