Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Etude House: Put Your Hands Up! Face Waxing Patch Review





Lady Mustaches are a major turn off, so I decided to purchase this product to try it out. I must admit that I have baby lady mustaches and you just can't get rid of it by shaving it off. It'll just grow thicker. The wise idea is to wax it off. 

The box contains 10 strips of waxing patches. My sister from Saudi Arabia also has baby lady mustaches, so I gave her half of it. We badly needed this, as I am a singer, performing in different events, and she's a model. Of course, who would want to see a singer and a model with mustaches?

So yeah, I used one strip of this and I wasn't happy. My baby lady mustaches are still there, and it just worked like a black head remover, not exactly a mustache remover. I am sure I followed the instructions real well, but I've no idea why I didn't like the result. I'm going to use it one more time to see if it's gonna work, but if not, I will officially UNLIKE this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.