Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Etude House: OH MY GOD!! Dry Shampoo Review


OH MY GOD!! Dry Shampoo

You know the days when you're just too lazy to take a shower because of the cold weather? Or you're running late to work or school and you don't have the time to at least take a shower? This is the best product for us, then!

I admit, I am super lazy when it comes to taking a shower during cold days. And when I discovered about Etude's new dry shampoo, I started wanting it at that instant. I don't know about you guys, but that would be my first time hearing about dry shampoo. I've never heard of it in my entire life, until now.

Basically, the dry shampoo gets rid of all the unnecessary oils in your hair and leaves a floral fragrance that can also work as a perfume. Haha. I love the scent. The bottle is not that big and fits my kit.

Just spray it onto your hair, and massage it for a while, so the product will be able to absorb all the oils to the deepest of your hair jungle. Why I call it a hair jungle, I have no idea.

I've used this for at least once and I can say that it felt like I just finished blow drying my hair after a hot shower. Not really refreshing to the scalp but the result of the smoothness of the hair without the oils is amazing. I will definitely repurchase this after I finish the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.