Sunday, June 26, 2011

RIP LG Ice Cream Phone


It broke into two pieces! It's a flip top phone as you can see and it died the other day. I bought this phone 2 years ago with my very own earnings for 700SR or less than $200. I loved it so much that even though the time came that I had to change my cellular phone into an iPhone 3GS 32 GB, I still used it. I bought another sim card just to use it. It's a very user friendly phone and it has so much of my sentimental value in it. It has been with me through rough times, yes.

I remember using this phone to go online at night, when my laptop is already shut down and everyone's asleep. I also used this phone to take photos of me and my friends when we were in 3rd year High School (check out my flickr). And yes, I took videos with this phone too and I posted it all over the internet, particularly on Facebook. And just the other day, when my mom decided to borrow it and use it as an e-loading phone, it broke into half and fell on the floor. I expected that I'll cry and be depressed and all but I didn't. We laughed about it. I guess I saw it coming.

I posted the photo above immediately on Facebook right after it died and I a lot of people sympathized with me.

To my LG Ice Cream phone, you will always be remembered. May you rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. How could it broke? You did something wrong? omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mutiara: I think my mom has a firm grip. Haha. She was trying to change the sim card but then the phone slipped and fell to the ground. And the rest is history. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.