Monday, November 14, 2011

Hex RPG: An Interactive Harry Potter RPG

I've been a member on this site for a couple of days now, but I just started to stroll around the website today. I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Their process of sorting a student to their houses is not like any other Sorting Hat Quiz or whatever. You get to ACTUALLY TYPE IN your profile, or bio, or anything you'd like to say about you (or your character in mind). I sent them Kylee Reyes's (my camp half-blood Athena character) whose personality is almost the same as mine. I get lazy to even write my own personality stuff sometimes.

Anyway, here's a screen shot of the site if you are too lazy to even check the actual website.




Notice how dark the site is? This is the home page by the way.

The downside of the website is it's too dark, it hurts my eyes. Unlike the camp half-blood RPG, where the theme is GREEN, which is very friendly to the eyes.

Here is my Profile. I was classified as a muggle born. I don't even know why.



Another thing I like about this website is, among all other Harry Potter RPG I've been to, this has a classroom where you get to register to up 13 classes. But before you can start the lesson, you have to buy the listed requirements for each specific subjects first. It was fun, because you have to look for them in the Diagon Alley like an ordinary wizard does.

I have completed all of my home works and a few of them were already graded by my lovely professors. Check it out.


It's like an actual Hogwarts, except that it's online. eHogwarts, perharps?

If you're interested in the website, just go to http://www.hexrpg.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a avid HEXian. :D
    Check me out: Miss_Cutie
    And it seems you know MissBella! She's my bestie. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.