Sunday, November 27, 2011

SHINee's Taemin


Okay. I'm currently in a trance. Lee Taemin of SHINee is just so.. I don't know.

First, I'm not really a SHINee fan, but while I was at the Korean Cultural Center, they have this big LCD screen on the wall with SHINee's Lucifer Music Video playing. I was like, "WHO IS THIS HOT GUY WITH LONG BLOND HAIR?" He dances really oh-my-gosh-ish and his voice is like DOPE!! I hate to say this but I think I'm fan girl-ing over him. And he is like what- 18? HOORAY. Finally, someone awesome near my age. *Insert hysterical laugh here*

Second, he looks like Kamiki Ryunosuke, except that I think he is taller than Kamiki, and MORE TALENTED. <3

So, I guess I'm gonna have to say good bye for now to Devon Bostick, until the Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3 comes out. Lee Taemin, you are love. 사랑해대민!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.