Friday, November 4, 2011

I got accepted in the Athena Cabin!

YAY FOR ME!



It's been, what, two days since I applied for a character for the Athena cabin. And now, I can proudly say that I got in at last! I feel so lucky, since they won't be accepting any applications when the Athena cabin reaches 8 campers. I'm the 8th camper! How cool is that. The admin just accepted my app today (or last night while I was sleeping) and I made my very own signature already. I have every right to make one, since I'm already claimed. HOORAY.


So as you can see, Kylee Reyes, my character, is played by Maple Batalia. Ever since I first watched the Diary of a Wimpy Kid, this girl caught my attention. She's a pretty, petite girl and a good actress too. But it's a sad thought that she already passed away, shot by a jealous ex-boyfriend in the parking lot of her University. So in her memory, I'm using her as the role player in the Camp-Half Blood RPG and she totally fits for a daughter of Athena! She didn't inherit Athena's blue eyes, though.

Plus, today, I posted my very first thread and I'm looking forward to a very hardcore RPing for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.