Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Etude House Collection + Etude House Review

My current Etude House babies!

Hi goise!

It's been a long while since I last blogged about something. But I'm back!

Just a few weeks ago, I got an invitation from FilKor, a Filipino-Korean Association here in my country, to perform in an exhibit in Glorietta Activity Center for two consecutive days. The exhibit was attended by different people from different industries in Korea, and its main objective was to promote and sell good quality and useful products straight from Korea. Performers, including me, are one of the highlights of the event, as our performance also made some noise which gathered a few people around the place and is a good way to call people's attention.

Most of the performers performed KPop dances, while I performed two song numbers.

After the event, I realized it would be nice if I reward myself a bit for a job well done. I was with my mom, so we went straight to Etude House in SM North EDSA (it was our route home btw), and helped myself. I bought the things I've been longing to buy since forever and I couldn't be happier.

The things I bought!

These are everything I bought. I have used them in two weeks, and I'm liking every one of them so far. I'm gonna make an individual post about my reviews for each product in the photo above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.