Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Etude House: Skin Malgeum in Smoother Review

Skin Malgeum in Smoother

Ever since I saw that commercial of Dara having fun in her bedroom, spraying stuff on her face, I was always curious about what exactly was she spraying all over her face? So I watched the full version of the commercial on YouTube and I found out it was Skin Malgeum. Whenever I went to Etude House, I always saw these cute fragile-looking bottles displayed on one shelf. I would buy this soon, I always said.

It's basically a cleanser/toner, a mist and it can also be a face mask! You just have to buy that cotton thingy from Etude, immerse it in Skin Malgeum and voila! DIY Face Mask! Although, I didn't purchase that cotton thingy (sorry I don't know what it's called).

I bought the Smoother one because my skin tends to have pimple break outs, so the objective of this Skin Malgeum in Smoother is to basically smooth the skin and cleanse it deeply. The Smoother also has this sweet fruity smell that I love so much I'm fighting the urge to drink it. There are also other types of Skin Malgeum that will suit your skin, so don't be afraid to ask the pretty sales ladies!

The good thing about this is that it can also be used as a mist. I've been using Etude's Magic Mist for a long time now and I found out they were out of stock, so I bought a little spray bottle instead. All I did was I transferred a little amount of Skin Malgeum to the little spray bottle, and I bring it wherever I go. When I feel hot, I just spray it to my face. Instant freshener! (Just don't pat it though. Let it just air dry on your face.)


The cute little spray bottle made especially for Skin Malgeum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.