Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dance Fest. Friendship. The End.

So everyone in our school had been very very busy this past few days because of the upcoming Dance Fest in the Girls' Section. Apparently, boys are not included. Too bad for them. LOL. I'm so excited about this event. I'm so proud to be a senior. I love my classmates.

And yea, I hate talking about this but I have to. There is some kind of a friendship problem hanging around us all our lives in our school and it seems there's nothing to do to make it right. It's just that some of my classmates are childish enough to not forgive their own friends just because of some LITTLE crap they had done. This has something to do with our dance fest. I admit there is still a barrier in our class that divides us students from Sunrise and the original POIS students. Especially those who are really, really, really wild. And us students from Sunrise just kept quiet for so long and not gave a single damn about them. Honestly, we don't really care about their lives. All I want is to graduate high school and leave this country. And because of the upcoming dance fest, we were divided into two groups and basically, all from Sunrise went to my group and some of the POISians too. But there were 3 students left behind. So yeah, they are the main problem. LOL!

But enough of them. I don't want to mess up my blog talking about some stupid arguments.

Now, we just felt like the END is near. It breaks my heart to know that it's only 17 days away until our Graduation. And EVERYTHING ends there. I know people will tell me "No. It's not the end. It's just the beginning." Beginning of what? College? I know. But I was talking about THE END of High School. I just can't believe that 4 years have already passed and it seems only yesterday when I graduated Elementary. Now I'm looking forward to my College Life. I hope I don't suck.

And literally, we talked about THE END of the world. I know it sounds silly but we're already freaking out! With all these things happening in Libya and the other countries, with all those calamities and those almost impossibly rains occurring here in Jeddah, it's more likely for us to think that the rumor of 2012 END OF THE WORLD probably true. It's crazy. I should stop this crap. I don't think this will help me. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.