Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Michael Scott and his books.

I don't know if you have heard about him but he's a great author and I can say that for me, he's the next J.K. Rowling. Well, we all know that J.K. Rowling is currently the richest author in history because of the Harry Potter sequels. If you are a book lover and you love Harry Potter, you will definitely love Michael Scott's series of The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. It has 6 books(?) and I've already read the first 3. And while I was reading his books, I happen to tweet him about it. And I was really surprised that Mr. Scott had the time to reply to my tweet.



And while I was reading the Sorceress, my sister captured a photo of me and I decided to tweet it to him. This was what he said.




It was really awesome to have an author tweet you back. And not just any ordinary author, but a great author like Michael Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.