Monday, March 28, 2011

Blacklabel, the best band in Jeddah.

Introducing, Blacklabel! Well, basically, it's a very good band here in Saudi Arabia that was formed last December for the sake of joining the Battle of the Bands. This band, I tell you, is the most talented band I've been to. The members are Patrick for the rhythm, Fai for the lead, Zak for the bass, Ken for the drums (we had Hamzah as the former drummer) and Ella and Jerome for the vocals. Sometimes, I join them with their gigs as the vocalist. I sometimes wish I was their vocalist. Well, supposedly I SHOULD HAVE BEEN, but my parents refused. I would really love to be with them guys. *sigh*

Oh yeah, here is the poster of our past event in Reem Riviera last March 16.


And the ticket looks something like this:



I will update this blog if ever there will be any further events. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.