Monday, March 28, 2011

Graduation. We will go the distance.


Should have blogged about this 3 days ago but here it is!

The Graduation Day of Durat Al Sharq International School, basically my school, was held in Al Waha, Elite Hotel last March 25. It was suppose to start at exactly 1:30pm but then, as we all know, most of the students are Filipino so yeah, it actually started at 3pm. Hooray for Filipino time. LOL.

When I came there at 2pm, the recognition for the other levels were still ongoing and the graduates were instructed to stay at the 2nd floor of the building. I climbed the stairs and was surprised to see that ALL of them were already wearing their Graduation Gowns and togas, while I stand there like "What the?", well I was wearing abaya and uniform. :)) I was a little out of place at first but then, I looked for a place to change and wear my very own gown and toga. So, this is what I looked like.


Yes, I know. This one's kinda looked like photoshopped but heyyy, I still look pretty. HAHA. I love the color of our gown. It's royal blue color made a huge difference. So after a while, one by one, my classmates came. We hugged and still denied the fact that it's already our graduation day. That's why we took an awful lot of photos!




This is my mom. I was the one who put make up on her. HAHA. And my dad, who marched with me up to the stage.



These are my 2 best friends, Vince and Gelic. They are actually couples so yeah, it's a great friendship.

Now, this is Hisham and Joshua. My former band mates. And closest to me.


This is me, Zaki and my sister. LOL. Zaki is a model here in Jeddah btw.

And yayyy! This is when I received my Diploma. Oh I love this pic.


And then we sang our graduation song and suddenly, we started to cry and felt so emotional.



More photos here.

I will freaking miss everyone. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.