Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreamland Online: Getting addicted.


Currently getting addicted to this game! I just downloaded this MMORPG yesterday and it's just like Maplestory but of course a little bit different. This game is anime based and it's so cute. The quests are a little bit harder though. And confusing. I leveled up to level 12 for my first play.

Here are some screenshots of the game.


Not yet convinced? Well try watching the trailer. :>


I love it! So what do you think? Play now? HAHA. Click HERE to go the website. Oh and by the way, the game is free. Just register, download the game client, install the game and you can start playing. ;)

PS: If you are not interested in Dreamland Online because of the theme, try one of the games on my sidebar on the left. ;) All games by IGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.