Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Classes Canceled. AAAAAAAND Ball games.

So the classes were canceled today because the wind was blowing really hard and they thought it was gonna rain. So yeah, today was supposedly the 2nd to the last day of Finals but since it was moved until next week, it's gonna be another long wait until the end of the school year. DARN. I don't know but I'm kind of having mood swings. Sometimes I really really love to leave and graduate and yet sometimes, my heart is breaking because it's nearly over. I don't exactly know how to feel.

But anyway, talk about the ball games and stuff. We had our ball games just this week and it was only volleyball and badminton in particular. I was one of the volleyball players. And I feel so useless. I couldn't even give a good service. I'M A SHAME. LOL. But despite that, we WON. We defeated the Juniors and made it to the Championships. And that is where we defeated the Sophomores. Thanks to Nan, my classmate, who is very good in serving. And yeah, it was a close fight. Nice game, Sophomores.

I have nothing much to say now. I'm quite out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.