Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Acts Academy Class Card

So I attended my first KPOP Dance Class at the Acts Academy yesterday and look what I got. My class card.


I know. Sorry for my crappy hand writing. Blame the crappy pen.

So far, I've only attended the KPOP Class. I only have 11 more until I finish all my sessions.

Yesterday, we started on Bubble Pop by Hyun A, which is a very fun routine. I came 10 minutes early, and I thought I was the only one who enrolled for the KPop dance class. After 10 minutes or so, another student arrived, and another. Basically, there were only the three of us. I'm expecting four today since my friend from the Inspirit group on Facebook will be attending later. Finally, someone to talk to while on breaks.

And I also have to remind myself to bring a water bottle. I don't wanna buy a 15 peso bottled water again. It's not in the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.