Monday, January 16, 2012

Bubble Pop by Hyun A Dance

Yesterday was the last day of the Bubble Pop schedule, taught by ate Tin Piczon. She said it was her first time teaching a KPop class, so she decided to film our last dance. Haha. I also took mine using my BlackBerry, and I really regret that I didn't bring my digi camera with me. :'(




So it was sort of a one-on-one class with her. Nobody else attended, which was okay to me because I had a chance to really concentrate on the moves. Otherwise, I would have been focusing on the others.

I was also intimidated on the first day of Bubble Pop, since I didn't know anyone, and they seemed like they know each other already. LAME. So I just stood there, forever awkward and alone. But when the class started, nobody cared about anybody. You dance real bad, nobody cares. You dance hella good, nobody cares. And I like it that way. Haha.

Next week, the schedule would be I'll Be There by Boyfriend, and I'm thinking twice. To attend? Or not to attend? That is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.