Monday, January 23, 2012

I'll Be There by Boyfriend Dance


Here's the video of our I'll Be There dance routine yesterday at the Acts Academy. Our instructor was kuya Vincent Mangubos, and honestly speaking, he's one of the reasons why I attended the class. I saw one of his videos on YouTube and his moves are really sharp and awesome! He reminds me of my friend back in Arellano University, kuya Carlo. Kuya Carlo was my crew's choreographer back then.

Also, another reason why I attended the class is I wanted to learn how to dance different types of dances. Last week was pretty girly. Now, it's kind of boyish. No, not kind of. REALLY boyish. I don't like Boyfriend, but the choreography in this song is really impressive. I like the sharp movements and ball changes.

So there. I might not be attending next week's session because for some reasons, U-Kiss doesn't interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.