Monday, January 30, 2012

INFINITE 2012 Calendar Package

Last week, I was chatting with my friends on an INSPIRIT Group on Facebook about this INFINITE 2012 Calendar Package, which was apparently sold out already. Only a handful were able to get their own. And then one of my INSPIRIT friends, Shen, said that she already received hers and shared some things about the calendar. Being a fan of INFINITE, I told myself that I have to get my own INFINITE calendar. Judging by the pictures online, the calendar, together with the other stuff, is really worth every cent. I looked for one on YesAsia but it's overpriced to the extent that I don't wanna buy it anymore. I lost all hopes.

Then, the next day, my friend, Joseph, an owner of a KPOP Store on Facebook (Seoul Searching Store), offered me an INFINITE Calendar Package for 1800Php only! He said he has one extra so I didn't think twice. I said yes, and I met up with him today at TriNoMa. And here's what I got.


(The box. It's so neat.)



The Calendar Package contains:

1 Poster (Portrait)
8 Photo cards (1 group photo, and 7 individual photos)
Stickers
1 2012 Diary
1 2012 Calendar





(These are the stickers.)

Overall, I proved myself right for thinking that this Calendar Package is worth every cent. I'm a proud INSPIRIT and I will never get tired of INFINITE. I believe that they are one of the most talented people on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.