Monday, February 13, 2012

BTD by INFINITE Dance Class

Yesterday, I had classes again at the Acts Academy. I was so happy that my BTD dance routine request got accepted! And this is the result.

It was a two-day class for BTD, an hour a day, and it was really worth it. I studied this dance a bit before the class started so it wasn't really difficult. I am really impressed by the choreography of this song. It really fits the overall concept of the song. And I can say that no one dances it better than INFINITE themselves. I really felt bad and surprised that this didn't win the Allkpop awards for the Best Choreography Category. :/

Anyways, please watch the video, and if you happen to have a YouTube account, I would appreciate it if you liked it and leave a comment. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.