Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Bermuda Triangle

Spoiler Warning.

I was reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters and I'm in this Chapter where Percy had a dream about Grover wearing a wedding dress and telling him that he is trapped in the sea of monsters. When Percy woke up, she told Annabeth about it and they talked about the Bermuda Triangle. I was a bit thrilled about the thought of the triangle because I remembered researching about it in the past. So I happen to research about it again to find out what I'm expecting to find.



According to Wikipedia, the boundaries of the triangle cover the Straits of Florida, the Bahamas and the entire Caribbean island area and the Atlantic east to the Azores. I don't know the places but I'm pretty sure it's damn far away from here. All I'm wishing now is if ever I'm going on a trip somewhere riding a plane or whatever, I don't pass that triangle. Does the triangle has something to do with this illuminati bullcrap?

Anyway, some say that the reasons for the disappearances in that triangle are the UFOs, the mythical place Atlantis, a wormhole or some other natural reasons. I don't think it's the UFOs. And so is the wormhole but I have the feeling of agreeing with Atlantis. I sound funny, believing in Atlantis but I don't know, I love the thrill of believing these pieces of non-sense theories and myths. Did I mention I love myths? LOL.

Whatever is in there, I really wanna find out. When I'm a Journalist, I swear that would be the longest article I will ever write about. Might as well write a book about it.

Check out this site:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.