Monday, June 13, 2011

Jar of Hearts Acoustic Cover

Check out our acoustic cover of Jar of Hearts, together with my friend Fai.


It all started with a simple idea like "Hey, why don't cover a song?" and then it went like this. I didn't expect it will be like THIS but I think it turned out really good. We recorded this last June 9. Fai only heard the song for like 4 times and he still doesn't know his way around the song but he was as professional as THAT so he tried his best to finish playing it like he's been hearing it for years. While in my case, I have been listening to the song for at least 2 weeks and been loving it ever since.

The song is full of deep emotions put into words by Christina Perri herself according to the internet. She wrote the song when she split ways with her husband. And I recommend this song to everyone, especially those who got their heart broken. :)

I hope you enjoy our cover and if you have any comment, please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.