Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Weirdest Dream.

The other night, I had the weirdest dream EVER. It’s not your ordinary dream where you’re just there watching yourself and not feeling anything. It’s WEIRD. If you are familiar with the movie Inception, I sort of had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream. I can’t remember how many layers my dream went but it felt like I was there waiting for YEARS before I wake up.

It started off when I woke up in the dream and immediately knew I was dreaming. I was in our old house in Bulacan in the Philippines and I was there, lying on my bed and I saw my sister and my mom lying on the other bed inside our bedroom. At first I was like “Oh great, I’m lucid dreaming.” A Lucid Dream is a dream where you are actually aware that you are dreaming. So whenever I get a Lucid Dream, I always do the things I wanted to happen in real life. Like fly, drive a red sports car and run over the civilians (I know this is evil as crap), eat a gallon of ice cream, ride a broomstick and fly like Harry Potter, hug Skandar Keynes etc. Name it. But the dream I had the other night was not like any other Lucid Dream I had. It was different. The feel is different and it’s not like fun to do shitty things at all. It has a dark sense in it. I got scared so I decided to try to wake myself up. I slapped myself a few times but it didn’t work. I banged my head against the wall but it didn’t work as well. I was freaking out. I tried all the things that can hurt me but nothing worked. So I went back to bed and tried to sleep to dream another dream that is at least better than this one. Then again, it didn’t work.

After a while, I found myself waking up. I was a little bit happy about it only to find out that I woke up in a dream again. It happened so many times that I’m getting so crazy and really freaking out in the dream. Then I decided to hug my mom because I thought it will make me less scared. But it didn’t. Next thing I knew, she was laughing real hard and when I looked at her, she’s not my mom anymore. She morphed into something that looked like a Minotaur, or something like a devil. But something tells me it’s a devil that snuck into my dream and scared the crap out of me. The devil took hold of my wrists and kept on laughing. I don’t know what’s so funny but it didn’t stop. Its laugh got louder and louder every moment and I got more scared. So I closed my eyes and prayed to God and ask him to get this devil away from me and when I opened my eyes, the devil turned into dust as it let go of my wrist.

But that wasn't the end of it. After the devil turned into dust, I fell back to sleep and woke up in ANOTHER DREAM! Now, it gets creepier and creepier. I woke up crying in the dream and I looked for my mom. Although she turned into a devil in the previous dream, I still thought that she was my mom so I hugged her real tight and shouted at her ear "Mom if you can hear, wake me up NOW! For goodness' sake WAKE ME UP!" But she just opened her eyes and laughed again. She turned into the devil again and the devil stabbed me not once, but many times in the chest with its sharp nails. And this time, I woke up.

I woke up in our bedroom here in Jeddah and I was so relieved about it. I pinched my cheeks and got hurt and I knew I was really awake. I'm in the reality. I thanked God for still keeping me alive after that dream because really, I thought I was gonna die and I thought that devil was Satan. That night before I went back to sleep again after waking up from a nightmare, I was thinking of writing a goodbye letter to my family because I thought that if THAT dream comes back again, at least I've written my goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.