Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Writing stories.

I get frustrated. A LOT.

I've been blogging for years and been writing a lot of different stories since I was 7. Now I'm 16, I always get this frustrated feeling of not finishing a single story line. It's either I get a writer's block, I get lazy or I'm out of words. Every time a good story line comes up, I start writing and eventually get stuck in the middle of the story, clueless of what would I wanna write next. I hate it so much. At this moment, that feeling is coming back at me again. The feeling that I wanna write a story. A story about my dream last night. It was actually an awesome dream to base a story from. I never would have thought of anything like it at all. Only I don't know how to start it off, or how should the story go beyond what I dreamt of.

Oh well, I guess I better try writing about it anyway. It might end the way I never would've expected.

1 comment:

Leave some love.