Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules


You're probably wondering if this movie also sucked like the first one. I thought so too. I guess we were wrong. Thank goodness I was bored in the plane to Abu Dhabi and I decided to watch this movie. I had too many options, Kung Fu Panda 2, Sucker Punch, Wall E, etc. But THIS one caught my attention. I saw the movie poster and there was Greg, standing right next to someone SEXY. It was Rodrick, his older brother in the first movie who made his life miserable. I was like, "This guy's something." And so I watched it.


And from that day on, I've developed this irrevocable obsession over Devon Bostick, a.k.a Rodrick Heffley. Devon, why'd you have to be so badly awesome and cute? He's 19 btw. Turning 20 this November 13. Just saying. Haha.

Anyway, this is a must watch movie since it's a story about sibling rivalry, which is one of the most common problems of parents these days. You gotta love it. It's comic, realistic and funny as heck. Sometimes sexy because of Devon Bostick. ;) And oh, watch this and you will know about Rodrick's rules to an easy life. I'm sure it works. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.