Thursday, August 25, 2011

Different time zones suck big time.

Don't you think having different time zones with your friends and family sucks so much?

I live here in Saudi Arabia, which is GMT+3, and almost all of my friends left for the Philippines. Most of my relatives live there too and some of my friends are in the US and Europe.

I was chatting with my girl best friend a while ago and I really did suck at math. She asked me if I'm gonna be online for the whole day today and I told her no, I'll be off by 3pm here, or 6pm there. I added only 3 freaking hours to the local time here. I was stupid I didn't notice it should be PLUS 5, not 3. Time difference blows my mind.

And just last August 22, a boy best friend of mine left for England, which is 2 hours earlier than the local time. He hasn't tweeted me since 23. Do you think it's the time difference or something else?

Plus, my friends in Delano, California have been sending me text messages via Viber and I'm not receiving them at the right time. It's always delayed. And it's almost the total opposite. When I wake up in the morning, they're getting ready for bed. When I'm getting ready for bed, they're just about to start their day. What sucks more than that?

Lastly, this mental relationship with Devon Bostick is getting harder and harder every minute. He tweets early in the morning, while I sleep soundly. And when I'm awake, he stops tweeting and starts filming Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3: Dog Days in Vancouver. Just the other day, he tweeted A LOT of his fans. And you know what I hate about it? I wasn't online. I wasn't on twitter. I was even sleeping. He tweeted them at 8am, I woke up at 11am. Geez this is heavy.



Basically, time difference sucks more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.