Friday, August 6, 2010

School Newsletter -- First Publication!

I'm going craazaaayyy~

Since our first meeting, I already made 3 articles entitled "Better Discipline for a Better Learning", "New SSC President's Speech - A Controversy" and "Teachers' Seminar for a Better Learning Experience." As much as I wanted to post those articles here, I am not allowed since our first publication isn't issued yet. And my articles were not yet edited by our Editor-in-Chief. Well, I'm proud of being a Newsletter Staff. I know I'm nosy but I make sure I keep my mouth SHUT. :)) As long as the news are juicy, an article should be written. It should be hot. Thanks to Mrs. Zeres Sebastian, our Newsletter adviser, for giving us pointers and guidelines about Journalism. We love you Ma'am. :) And honestly, I am more afraid of her than my other terror teachers. I just don't know why. :)) She's not terror by the way, she is a soft spoken person. :) But every time she asks me about the progress of the staff, I shake when I can't say anything. :)) And I really don't have any idea why!

Oh well, back to work!

PS: I plan to make a story, well, a fictional one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.