Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramadan Kareem!

Our quarter exams supposedly should end tomorrow. But things were tentative and the King decided to cancel all classes tomorrow because Ramadan will start tomorrow night. It was a bit odd to cut off the last day of exams. I mean, our minds were already fixed that the exams would finish only until Wednesday, but because of the sudden change of schedule and the sudden movement of the moon [lol :))], our scheduled was messed up. But it's quite fine because there will be extra time for me to review for Filipino, which I haven't read even a single chapter. :))

Anyways, there was a rumor that the Ramadan break will be 5 weeks! Or 1 month and a week! Honestly, I have this two side me which one agrees and is happy because of another long vacation, and the other that disagrees because once the break is done, I'll be lazy again when the classes starts. :)) And yeah, the MOE keeps on visiting our school for some reasons. Maybe because they're a bit bored since the Saudi schools are on vacation. :))

That's all for today. Actually, I'm too lazy to make a blog entry but I know this will help my English proficiency. xD Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.