Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Facebook's App Baking Life

So there's this game on Facebook that's like Cafe World and Farmville. I got hooked AGAIN.

Actually, when I was in 3rd year high school, me, my classmates and my teachers themselves, got addicted in playing facebook games which are really addicting in the first few months of playing it. For example, Cafe World is a game where we cook food and serve them but there's a little twist. When you cook food, there's a time duration where you have to actually wait for the food to finish cooking and serve it in time before it spoils out. There are 3 mins, 5 mins up to 2 days. You have to be really patient with this and you have to have a really good internet connection, since you have to keep up with the time duration of a specific food in the game. It's also the same with Farmville, but instead of cooking, it's farming.

I won't elaborate further on Cafe World and Farmville because we all know about it, but Baking Life is new to me. My mother was playing it and I got a little intrigued about it. A little trivia about me is that everything concerning BAKING or making pastries and cakes catches my attention. So since Ramadan Break is coming, and there's nothing to do, I decided to try the game out. It turned out to be really addicting and I started playing it the day before yesterday. What happening now is I am reminiscing my 3rd year life because the addiction I'm feeling right now is a hundred percent the same with what I felt before. My mind's telling me to stop this and focus on my studies this coming holiday but my heart's telling me to enjoy the break and give my brain some rest and have fun. Well, what will I choose? :)) I'm being torn apart. But I guess it'll be a 50-50 decision, since both are parts of my system. :)) And I can't get on with the saying ALL WORK AND NO PLAY. That'll just kill me instantly.

And it's already quarter to 11pm here and I just signed out my Y!M because I'm getting ready to sleep, even though exams tomorrow will start at 2pm. I haven't reviewed ANY of the exams for yesterday because I know I still have time tomorrow morning for a light review and I know I'm good at cramming. :)) And yes, I almost forgot, I'm also good at PROCRASTINATING. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.