Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Quarter Exams -- STRESS!

Tomorrow will be the very first day of our first quarter exams. And it will be up until Wednesday. Calculus and Computer will be the subjects for examination tomorrow and I just finished reviewing for Calculus. It's quite easy when reviewing for Math subjects like this but seriously, my teacher in Calculus is a bit of a terror *peace sir :))* and gives problems which you have to really really use your head, in almost any way.

You have to like expand your thinking capacities and look over every bit of the given information and see if you can find a way to either solve it or label it "Undefined" :)) I just love our teacher in Calcu, he turns my brain into soup.

While the other subject, Computer, which I haven't reviewed yet because I'm so irresponsible that I left my hand outs at school, is quite difficult. It's all about programming and the total items for the exam tomorrow is 100, 30 points for the written and 70 POINTS for the storyboard we were asked to do. And guess what? I'm not yet done with the storyboard that was supposed to be passed today! Fortunately, the deadline was extended and was moved until next week. Thank Goodness. :)

So yeah, I'll try reviewing for Computer right now because I have the book. I'll just continue reviewing it tomorrow once I get back to school. My handouts are actually compiled in a folder together with my Advance Chemistry hand outs. :) So, good luck to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.